Last Updated on March 5, 2022 by cryptocreed
Tracked some suspicious activity in your Binance account? Don’t want to use Binance anymore? Then you should delete your Binance account immediately before someone else puts his hand on your account.
But the main question is that Binance allows deleting of Binance accounts? You will get to know everything in this article. Let’s start.
Binance Allows Users To Delete Their Account?
Yes, it allows users to delete their account and disable their account too.
Deleting an account means taking off your registration and information from the site and disabling an account means your account will be closed temporarily.
Instead of Deleting an account, you can Disable your account if you want to use it again in the future.
How To Delete Binance Account (Disable)
Binance first allows you to take temporary off from them or you can choose to delete your account too, it’s all up to you.
Disable Binance Account In App
1. Log in to your Binance account
2. Go to the account page
3. Click on Security
4. Scroll down and you will find the “Disable Account” option, click on it.
5. Binance will ask for confirmation. Click on Disable Account again.
6. You are not on the home page and your account is now disabled.
Disable Binance Account Through Website
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the profile logo.
3. Click on the Security option.
4. Under Devices and Activities you will find the “Account Activity” option below the “Disable Account” option can be seen, click on it.
5. Binance will ask for confirmation. Click on Disable This Account.
Delete Binance Account
In the above steps, in the last step, Binance will give you the option to delete your account as well. If you choose the Delete Account option then you will lose your account forever.
Also Read: How To Add Avalanche To Metamask
Also Read: How To Delete Your Crypto.com Account
Disabling allows you to get your account back but deleting doesn’t allow you to get your account bank hence take care of things before deleting the account.
How To Enable Binance Account
If you choose to disable your account then you can enable your Binance account anytime. To enable your account you simply need to contact support. Click here to visit Binance Support.