Last Updated on November 16, 2017 by cryptocreed
Crypto(-betting) is Booming. How to make fast money in this situation? The world of crypto is booming. So, booming is the crypto-betting service. The great thing about betting with cryptocurrency is its fast game-ish mechanics and, of course, an opportunity to win a bank (which always comes together with the risk of money loss).
In the world of crypto-betting where almost every new (“new”) product is another clone of SatoshiDice, Bitlogic.cc truly is a new word.
What is Bitlogic.cc?
In accordance with their BitcoinTalk announcement thread [link], they’re a “Crypto-Betting Platform that allows to trade Stocks, Forex and Indices”. Indeed, their interface reminds of popular online trading platforms. But unlike them, they position themselves as an anonymous betting and trading service that allows them to make deposits in 8 different cryptocurrencies.
Here’s a list of Bitlogic.cc features that I would like to highlight for you:
- 8 Different Deposit Methods: Deposits in BTC, BCC, LTC, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, and Zcash
- Instant Withdrawals: BitLogic offers fast & fair withdrawals in BTC
- Anonymous Trading: BitLogic doesn’t ask for any ID
- Cryptocurrencies are meant to keep you anonymous. So, BitLogic is concerned about that, too
- Quality Customer Support that actually works
- 50+ Instruments: make a bet on Bitcoin price, a bet on Gold, a bet on… Uh, just bet on!
- Low minimum deposit: The minimum deposit is only 10 mBTC (0.01 BTC), which is about $70 in today’s Bitcoin value, which is a relatively low minimum investment
How does it work?
Upon registration, you’ll be offered to go through a short tutorial (you can skip it if you want) that will give you a basic understanding of the platform:
It took me around 2 minutes to go from registration to making my first bet on my demo account. That’s fast!
This is how the interface looks like:
You just choose the asset you want to bet on in the left section of the screen; the expiration time and bet amount in mBTC are on the right side of the screen
What a great satisfaction. I can see the crypto flowing in! Although it is just my demo account.
The trading (should I say betting?) experience with Bitlogic was smooth and simple. My next article will be on my experience with the live account at BitLogic.cc.
PS: If you liked the article, please use this link to register at BitLogic.cc