Last Updated on January 2, 2021 by cryptocreed
This is the list of India’s Peer to Peer exchange sites. The Founder and CEO of all sites are Indian except LocalBitcoins. Post below if I forget to mention any site Or entered any wrong information. Below Best P2P exchanges are reviewed by our team.
Must Read: Best Bitcoin Wallets
1. WazirX: Founded in 2018 by Nischal Shetty. 0.0005 BTC is a withdrawal fee, Users can withdraw 0.001 BTC to 3 BTC once. Trade fees are almost the same for all coins. Makers 0.1% and 0.25% for takers. KYC is a must to withdraw coins according to their KYC guide page. WazirX support is very active on Telegram, Twitter, ticket.
They have Android and iOS App.
Security: KYC, 2FA, and Mobile SMS.
Offer: Earn free 100 WRX Coins on the first trade!
2. CoinDCX: Founded by Sumit Gupta in 2018. Supports more than 160 cryptocurrencies against BTC. The trade fee is the same for both maker and taker is 0.1%. Withdrawal fees are 0.0003 BTC and the minimum withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. Support is active on Telegram and support
3. Bitbns: Started in Dec 2017 by the team of IIT graduates. 0.25% is a flat trade fee. Bitcoin withdrawal fees are 0.0005 BTC. KYC required to enable transactions. Users can deposit using NEFT and using Payment Gateway. Support is active on Telegram and support. “Trade superquick on Bitbns from Binance, through a chrome extension“.
APP is available on iOS and Android.
Security: 2FA, Mobile SMS, and Email.
4. Localbitcoins: This is not an India based company. Localbitcoins founded by Nikolaus Kangas in Finland in 2012. This is one of the best of best Peer 2 Peer Bitcoin exchanges. Currently supporting 248 countries and more than 16,729 cities are supported. Users can use PayTM, Cash, NEFT, and bank account.
5. Giottus: Founded by Vikram Subburaj. 0.25% trade fee on buy orders and no fees on sell orders. The deposit charge is 0.2% on INR and the withdrawal fee is 0.0004 BTC and 0.2% INR. Support is active on Telegram and support.
6. BuyUcoin: Started in 2016 founded by Shivam Thakral. The maker fee is 0.42% and the taker fee is 0.84%. IMPS and UPI deposit is free and the payment gateway charge is 2%. Support is active on WhatsApp and support. KYC is required to enable the transaction.
If you found we missed any Best P2P exchange site then comment below we will review and add.