As a business or freelancer in the crypto industry, you may have to send or receive payments in cryptocurrency. There are many platforms that provide a crypto invoice. Every platform has its own way and method of generating a crypto invoice.
If you have trouble in finding an invoice for your payments then you should try following Cryptocurrency Payment Invoice which is really very useful services. We created a list of some best cryptocurrency invoice generators.
BitPay is one of the most known cryptocurrency wallets as well as the cryptocurrency invoice platform. BitPay was used by many big companies like Microsoft, Shopify, Virgin, and Zynga. Bitpay is widely used by many other online businesses like Namecheap.
- Supports multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Almost 120+ countries are supported.
- Market volatility can’t hurt clients.
- Clients can send bills to email.
- ACH integration helps to send payments into Bank accounts.
Coinpayments is another famous player in the crypto market. It supports more than 1790 cryptocurrencies. Coinpayments is available on Android and iOS. It supports a wide number of web carts. It is also one of the best Crypto Payment Gateway.
- Users can view amounts in fiat currencies.
- Invoices are sent to email.
- Supports multiple eCommerce plugins.
- Litecoin integrated.
Anypay is the free platform that has the PoS system, PoS (Point of Sale). AnyPay supports only two cryptocurrencies at the moment are BTC and BCH.
- It is absolutely free
- A WordPress plugin is available
- Can send BTC or BCH using a simple text message (Cointext supported).
- Can check the MAP.
At Blockonomics you can create a P2P crypto invoice. You don’t need to create an account on the website. Blockonomics provides a video guide on How to create a wallet and how to check the wallet. At Blockonomics you can create an invoice for BTC and BCH only.
- Support Segwit
- No need for registration or providing any docs.
- Invoices are sent to the wallet.
- 24/7 support.
- Can create an invoice in a few seconds and also can view crypto address details.
Some other Cryptocurrency invoice platform
CDPay: Supports BTC, LTC, DASH, BCASH and MONERO
CryptoFi Here is a full guide to creating a Bitcoin invoice.
Gilded: Easy to use but requires to sign up on the platform.