Coinbase launched Learn & Earn for GRT tokens. The Graph Quiz Answers are shared here.
The Graph token was launched in Dec 2020 and currently falls in the top 100 coins according to Coin Market Cap. The current price per token is $0.063 with the last 24-hour trading volume of $17,430,109 and the total market cap is $440,403,979.
It is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs that are called subgraphs and applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data.
Join Coinbase using our link to get a free $10 sign-up bonus.
Things To Remember While Taking Phemex Quiz
- Learn and Earn page can be accessed here “https://www.coinbase.com/learning-rewards”.
- Login to check if you are eligible or not.
- Try to use a mobile device.
- Questions will be not in the same format for everyone.
- Rewards will get credited to your account within 48 hours.
Coinbase The Graph Quiz Answers
By participating in The Graph Coinbase quiz you can earn $4.
1. What information is indexed by The Graph?
Answer: Blockchain Data
2. What do you earn for delegating GRT to an Indexer?
Answer: GRT Tokens
3. Who identifies high quality, useful data on The Graph?
4. What’s the best way to earn GRT rewards?
Answer: Delegate to a high quality Indexer
5. How to Earn The Graph (GRT)?
Answer: Unlimited free cloud storage for photos