Nowadays there are more than 6,000 existing cryptocurrencies, while in May 2013 there were only 15 coins listed on CoinMarketCap. Over these years, the crypto industry skyrocketed to unbelievable heights, and now there are over 300 million crypto users across the globe. Back in the early 2010s little did anyone expect that cryptocurrencies will become the future of the world of finance. For example, in 2013 Coindesk predicted that Bitcoin price could grow to $1,820 in 2020. And the price of the first decentralized cryptocurrency reached $3,850 on January 1, 2019, and $7,200 on January 1, 2020. Nobody expected such rapid growth and it still keeps going.
Recently we had an interview with a top crypto trader from Portugal, Salvador “Dios”, who shared with us his predictions, analysis, and forecasts for the cryptocurrency market in the second half of 2021 and 2022. In this post, we’ve listed the most significant ones.
- Bitcoin price will pass the $100,000 mark before the end of 2021. Salvador said that the currency will be used more widely, as such top-tier international companies as PayPal, Microsoft, Starbucks, Rakuten, Amazon have already started to implement Blockchain technologies and accept Bitcoin directly or through the third-parties. Bitcoin is somewhere in the middle of the bullish trend now and the growth zenith can be much higher than expected.
- NFTs boom is coming. More than 75% of crypto power players believe that NFTs will become an integral part of the digital financial world. Salvador confirmed that many world-known brands have already turned their attention toward this trend and even formed internal NFT-related divisions. Several companies have already contacted him regarding NFT advisory services. It is still an experimental ecosystem and must develop further, but NFTs are definitely here to stay.
- Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. ETH network has more potential and is able to provide more options for real-world application. Ethereum is less energy-consuming, the speed of transactions is higher. With lots of recent and upcoming updates, Salvador “Dios” believes that Ethereum will surpass the market capitalization of Bitcoin by the end of 2022.
- The new altcoin season is coming. And most likely the season will start on February-April, 2022. Lots of NFT and DeFi coins have recently witnessed raising popularity and media coverage. Some altcoins have already surpassed their record high price. Salvador “Dios” said that most probably we are going to witness Bitcoin season on September-December at first. And after the dominance of the first cryptocurrency reaches its peak, there will be a downtrend and the following rise of altcoins.
- 2022 will be a year of increased legal regulation levels in the world crypto market. Salvador shared the insider information on this topic with us. He mentioned that governments are actively working on the rules and regulations for the crypto industry in their countries. The European Union and the United States representatives are particularly active now. We’ll see the results of their work by June 2022 at the latest.
- Salvador Dios mentioned that 2022 year is very important yeah for inCore and himself as he wants to launch a variety of next-gen crypto products that that do not have any analogs on the market.
Those were the most interesting predictions provided by Salvador “Dios”. He’s sure that 2022 will be an exciting year for cryptocurrency and the Blockchain space, full of changes and announces. We believe that it’s true and we eager to see what statements will turn into reality.