Last Updated on July 27, 2020 by CryptoCreed
Updated: The site is down now.
There are a number of blockchain-based technologies in the market, some of them launch to make a profit and some to help the community in a different manner. Developed and most developing countries are enjoying the benefits of these modern technologies. But countries like Africa or slow developing countries are not able to use these technologies. Even after potential growth lies in Africa for Ex. the explosion in growth of ICT in Africa and also Africa is growing market for cellular categories, mobile subscribers are increased by over 50,000% from 2 M in the year 2000 to over 1 Billion in 2016.
Cryptogene is a vibrant community dedicated to spreading the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the African continent. Cryptogene aims to educate about the same to African peoples, help to adopt this technology, and implement it too.
BLOCKCHAIN MULTI-PLATFORM HUB
Cryptogene aims to build a multi-platform hub for sharing acquiring knowledge, development of blockchain tools for everyone, either individual or organizations. The Internet is not common in and for African individuals. Also, many peoples in Africa are not aware of internets to remove these circumstances from Africa and other non developed countries Cryptogene was launched.
Here is what Cryptogene is doing for african’s and other developing or underdeveloped countries.
- CryproGene Digest: As above we said cryptogene’s aim is to spread the words of blockchain to newbies. Cryptogene will work the same as a wiki for blockchain. Not everyone is aware of this awesome technology and sharing awareness about blockchain in countries like Africa is not an easy task because of the lack of education and some other “unsocial” problems. But a new generation of Africa is ready to acquire the knowledge of new technologies and utilize it in away.
- CrytoGene Spiel: Cryptogene talk or cryptogene spiel is a social media forum for communication and information dissemination. Where people get to interact with each other and share their ideas. Inviting other members to organized social events. We can say it is the same as the BitcoinTalk forum but it is tokenized and special for African people.
- BlockMart: Cryptogene is one step ahead in technology for African people as well as the whole world. Cryptogene Mart allows administrators, professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, and retailers who would accept crypto’s as a form of payment for their exchanges to utilize the Mart. By using blockchain tools business integration becomes faster, easier, and on-time process than before.
- Havene: To avoid cross border exchange problems and to waiting for exchanges to get accept CGT currency. Cryptogene will come with its own exchange platform for digital currencies.
- Cryptogene Silk: Cryptogene build allows members to share their ideas related to blockchain or crypto and get crowd-funded for the startup. Also, if the owner of the idea requests such developers and service-related providers could pledge their involvement. Also, allows members to post a concept and let the idea be developed by community members by brainstorming.
Total issues token is 50,000,000 CGT out of which 50% will be distributed during the initial coin offering phase. CGT is waves based platform. The minimum cap is 1$M and the maximum cap is 2.5$M. Crowdsale starts on 24th September and will end after 2 months. 0.1$ per CGT.
Bashir Aminu, Co-Founder
AbdulHafiz Ahmed, Co-Founder
Ruth Iselema, Director
Chioma Vivian, Press & Public Relations